Model R Dispenser
BE BACK SOON! 👀
Due to high demand, this dispenser is temporarily unavailable and will be back in January 2024! In the meantime, we recommend you check out our best-selling Model E Dispensers.
The Model R is our award-winning recessed, patented free-vend tampon and pad dispenser!
It holds 5x the amount of product and takes half the time to reload compared to other period product dispensers. Designed for seamless replacement of existing recessed dispensers.
Reduce the reload frequency and time spent resulting in time and money saved!
- Works with: Tampon Cartridges and Pad Cartridges
- Capacity: 50 Aunt Flow pads + 50 Aunt Flow tampons
- Materials: coated stainless steel case and rust-resistant
- Mounting: recessed, bezel and hardware included
- Shipping included with online orders!
Includes dispenser only. Pad cartridges + applicator tampon cartridges are sold separately.
- Dimensions: 26”(H) x 14”(W) x 6”(D)
- No batteries required - the magic happens with our nifty, patent-pending rotator
- Material: Stainless steel, anti-rust
- Color: Steel, white accents
- Mounting: Recessed, bezel and hardware included
- Cartridges: Our patent-pending cartridges stack, so there is never a need to throw away a partial cartridge
- Durability: Dispensers are tested, durable, and backed by a warranty
- Lifetime Warranty: We know that Mother Nature isn’t going away, so neither are we
- A warranty agreement will be sent over before the delivery of your dispenser. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the warranty
Watch our Model R Overview, Installation & Refilling Video:
- Dispenser is ADA Compliant when placed at an appropriate height and place
- Languages included on the dispenser: English, French, Braille
- Meets NY, CA, NH, VA and IL state requirements for schools
claire coder, founder + ceo
Hi! I’m Claire. I founded Aunt Flow after getting my period in public without the supplies needed.
Founded in 2016, Aunt Flow is a certified WBENC women-owned company based in Columbus, Ohio. At 18 years old, I dedicated my life to developing a solution to ensure businesses and schools could sustainably provide quality period products, for free, in bathrooms. Our products are made with 100% organic cotton (no weird stuff) and we are constantly working to reduce our environmental impact! For every 10 tampons and pads we sell, we donate 1 to a menstruator in need. I call this people helping people. PERIOD.®
100% Organic Tampons + Pads
Touch-Free Disposal System